Friday, May 9, 2014

Bridle Party


Here is a look into some of the wonderful people who spent our special day with us!






This is my sister Kate.  We are only 2 and half years a part and we get mistaken as twins all of the time.  We have had our rough patches but couldn't ask for a better sister.

This is Stephanie.  We have been friends for close to 10 years.  We met working together at a movie theater and have been great friends ever since.  She came all the way from West Virginia to be in the wedding!

This is Teagan my wonderful cousin.  I have watched this girl grow into a beautiful young lady and she stole the love of horses that I have and I'm honored to share that bond with her!

Well this is Amber...she is the sister I never had growing up. We have known each other since we were 10 years old when our moms worked together.  We both love horses and ride together as much as we can.  We have a love hate relationship but most of the time it is love and I couldn't ask for a better friend!

This is Danette. She is the friend that I have had the longest.  We have been in school together since we were in kindergarten and have always been best friends.  She is the one that is always there when you need someone and will be the first one to tell you what she thinks about a situation.  She just moved home from Houston, TX right before the wedding and I'm glad to have her home!

Miss Jessie is a sweetheart.  She was actually best friends with my sister through highschool but we were always good friends and then when my sister moved off to college Jessie said "Well your the next best thing" and we have been great friends ever since.  (She hates when I tell this story :-) )

Reid and Ory are Teagan's little sisters and are the sweetest cousins I could ask for.  I was honored to have them as the flower girls in our wedding!

















No comments:

Post a Comment