Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 11 | Getting to know you | Things I collect

I love to collect many things and sometimes it can get carried away.

1. Horses

(via)

If I could own every horse I come across I would.  I have to limit myself because I know they cost a lot to feed! Right now we have three but if it was up to me I would have ten!

2. Camera Equipment



I have a thing for looking at camera equipment on the internet and dreaming.  If I had an unlimited credit card I would own all of these cameras and lenses.


3. Bluejeans



You can never have enough bluejeans.  If they are on sale then I will probably be stopping buy and picking up a new pair or two.  You have to have your nice, the jeans I ride in, and then farm jeans.  So my jeans are always on a rotation and I wear all of them until they are worn out.

4. Boots



Cowboy boots are a necessity.  They can be worn with skirts, dresses, or blue jeans and to many different occasions.   I try to limit this one to much because they can become expensive very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment