Thursday, July 17, 2014

These are a Few of My Favorite Things....


Helene in Between

It's always hard to narrow down your favorite things because they are constantly changing...but for right now here are a few of my favorite things.

1. Favorite Book: Created to Be His Help Meat by Debi Pearl - I highly suggest this book if you are engaged, dating, or married.  It truly will help how you view marriage!

2. Favorite Song: My Eyes by Blake Shelton.  I'm not a huge fan of new country but this song is just cool and laid back.  Take a listen!

3. Favorite Color: Coral and Turquoise.  I know these are cliche colors but they are in and I like them.

4. Favorite Meal: Of course ACP (Aroz Con Pollo) from Mexico Viejo our fantastic local Mexican Restaurant that I frequent a few times a week.  I'm the friend that if you want to eat Mexican then you call me.

5. Favorite Picture:  We recently had our 1 Year Anniversary Pictures done Love Valley is a place that I have grown up riding horses with my grandfather.  This bench is the bench we have sat on many Saturday afternoons after riding and we would eat lunch, talk, and just watch as people would ride by.  This bench holds so many memories that are near and dear to my heart and I was so excited to have a picture with my husband in the spot that I shared with my grandfather more times than I can count.



6. Favorite Year of Life: That would have to be when I was 18 I was finishing highschool leaving one life behind about to start a new life as a freshman at Appalachian State University and I just remember it as a time in my life where I was becoming an adult and it was so much fun learning the ways of the world.

7. Favorite Place: St Simons Island, GA is one of my favorite places on earth.  It is quiet and quaint, my family grew up here going to the beach, and it is where we took our honey moon.



No comments:

Post a Comment