Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Blogtember Challenge | DAY TWO


Brave Love Blog

Well it looks like we all made it through the first day and on to day two.  I'm a little late getting this posted but we have had a crazy day and I'm just now sitting down to get this posted.

The second day topic is to post something that makes us happy from something small to life changing.

1. Spending time on the farm with my husband and enjoying our animals.


2. Riding horses has always been a passion of mine so any time that I can jump in the saddle is time well spent.


3. Spending time in a bible study (She Reads Truth) is one of my favorite new Bible studies.

4. Reading when I get a chance.  There is nothing like a good Nicholas Sparks book.

5. Taking a long drive on a dirt road with the windows down and music blaring.

These are just a few things in my crazy life that enjoy and make my life happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment