Thursday, September 25, 2014

Cowboy Church Fun Show

I was so excited when I got the chance to take pictures at the Happy Trails Cowboy Church of Ashe's first fun show.  They had a great turn out and all the money that is raised goes to the cowboy church as one of their big fundraisers for the year.

They had everything from Go As You Please, to a trail class, to mounted shooting.  There was a little bit of everything for everyone.

I was so excited about this day because I was walking around taking pictures of all of the spectators and I started talking to a guy that was also taking pictures and I turned around and he held up a profession 400mm zoom lens.  For any of ya'll that are photographers you would understand that this would make a girls dream come true.  He let me borrow this lens all day and I was so greatful!

Here are a few pictures from the fun show! 








































2 comments:

  1. The Photos are awesome and the horses are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was a beautiful day for a beautiful cause and everyone had a great time!

      Delete