Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween Weekend

Halloween weekend got off to a great start.  At work we decided to dress up so we decided to be the "Wives of Duck Dynasty".  If you read the signs on our chests you will get it lol.


Friday evening we had big plans of going to a haunted trail but the weather didn't work out so we just drove around and had good conversations.

Saturday morning my sister and I got up and headed to a local tack shop to "shop" around.  If I say I'm going to a tack shop or Maurices my husband cringes because these are the two places that I like to spend money.

After we got back from the tack shop we took a short ride while the weather was still a little warm but we still about froze to death.

Riding horses this time of year is my favorite because the leaves are beautiful!





Saturday evening we went to a local haunted trail and had a blast and then headed to a bonfire with friends.

Sunday we about froze to death but enjoyed a nice lazy evening around the house napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment