Thursday, December 11, 2014

Color Box Swap | Suzie Lou Blog

Two Miracles

This was a very exciting swap because we got to get everything that was in our favorite color!  It was put on by Two Miracles Blog.

What was really cool about this swap, is the girl I got partnered with someone that I have known since I was in elementary school.  Laura over at Suzie Lou Blog and I have known each other since the 4-H days.

Instead of spending all that money on shipping the package (and we only live 30 minutes apart) we decided to meet up for lunch.  It was so much fun finally getting to catch up with each other and enjoy some fabulous food!

IMG_6045
This is Laura and her oversized back.  I couldn't find a box big enough to hold everything.

IMG_6044
This is me and all the wonderful "Grey" items in my box. I'm pretty simple when it comes to colors.

Here are a few of the awesome items that Laura got for me! 



I'm so excited to start using everything!! 

Thanks Laura for an awesome box and a fun lunch!! 

I thoroughly enjoyed everything that I got, especially the new scarf and toboggan!




No comments:

Post a Comment