Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday Morning Rambles



Good Monday morning to ya!  If your like me Monday mornings are the hardest to get out of bed and get going.  After coming off of a nice relaxing weekend it takes me a day or two to get back into the swing of things.

This weekend was like most of the others.

Friday night I was looking forward to going to see my friend Laura from Suzie Lou Blog in the play "Guys and Dolls".  I called to get tickets and the play is already sold out for the next six plays.  Everyone is saying how good it is.  Hopefully some extra tickets will come up and I will get a chance to see it!

Instead Chris and I went to town to Tractor Supply to get some dog and cat food.  We spend more on our animals sometimes then we do ourselves.  We were trying clothes on Opy and he wasn't to happy with us.

I think he could be a GQ model!

Saturday mornings I work at the vets office till about lunch time.  When I got up to head to work the most beautiful sunrise was right above the barn.


Saturday afternoon we spread 6 loads of chicken litter on the pastures.  It smells so good when we walk out of the house.  It really makes it smell like home!

I got to head to church to take pictures of a 1 year olds birthday party.  It was a cute "Cars" themed birthday and he was a trooper and really dug into that cup cake!

I went to catch the horses to mess with them some and for some reason they don't liked to be caught.  I have one that I can catch easily and the other two will follow. 


Saturday night Chris and I went to a local restaurant to eat supper.  Then it was a night of relaxation.  I feel really old when we are both in bed by 830 and asleep by 9.  We were both exhausted.

Sunday was all about church and spending time with family.  We spent the day on the farm and taking a nap or two.







No comments:

Post a Comment