Friday, March 27, 2015

Five on Friday | Catching Up


Well another week has come and gone and here we are again on another Friday.

This is the first time in a long time that I haven't posted a lot, but we have been so busy I can hardly tell you what day it is.

1. The house is coming along nicely and we are waiting the final inspection and then we will be cleared to start moving in.

2. Buying stuff for a new house is crazy expensive.

3. Photography lately has been crazy busy!  I've had two photo shoots a weekend for the last few weeks and it has been very exciting!

4. The weather has been beautiful lately and I"m looking forward to warm nights on the farm.

5. I'm looking forward to our two year anniversary trip that is coming.  We haven't been anywhere since we got married!


No comments:

Post a Comment