Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Monday Morning Rambles


Well I made it through a weekend of birthday celebrations for my 30th birthday.  It was a great jam packed weekend and it eased me into 30 pretty smoothly.

At work on Thursday, everyone surprised me with lots of goodies, cookie cakes, and decorations.

I was even serenated by a lady in the office.





For lunch we went to the golf course in Taylorsville and enjoyed  a great lunch with some co workers.


Friday night I celebrated with more friends at the local Mexican restaurant and I got whip cream smashed in my face.  I didn't get a good picture but it ended up everywhere.

Saturday I had to work at the vets office, then I came home and we went and picked up a new calf.  She is a cutie pie and loves attention!


After we got the calf settled I was off to take engagement pictures of Ryan and Lydia.  I have known Ryan since he started walking and now he is almost 25 years old and engaged to a sweet girl!  I wish them the best of luck in their future!




Sunday we got up and went to church and then took Chris's dad out to eat for fathers day at the golf course.  Then it was home to check cows, catch horses, and head off to ride.

We went and had a cookout with some good friends of ours at Love Valley.  We were planning on riding after it cooled off some, but when it finally got cool enough to ride it started raining :-( so then it was back to the house to get ready for work on Monday.







No comments:

Post a Comment