Thursday, October 29, 2015

I feel like an Old Marriend Couple

Friday night Chris and I came home, put on our pj's and I made spaghetti.  We spent the evening watch "Country's Family Reunion" on RFDTV with Bill Anderson.  I love this show and the fact that it brings a lot of old country singers together and they sing and reminisce about the good old days.  But I definitely felt like an old couple.  To beat it all we were both in bed by ten.  I guess my wild party days are over and we are on the downward slope to retirement.


Saturday morning I got up and headed a few hours away for a wedding I was shooting.  I was really excited about this wedding because I work with the lady getting married and she is a blast to hang out with!  The wedding was outside by a river and just as simple but sweet as it could be.

After the wedding we did lots of dancing and ended up in the cutest little bar that was in the middle of the woods in a log cabin.  It was such a fun day.


Sunday morning my sister and I got up and visited the state fair since it was the last weekend. We walked about 5 miles to get to the fair and only stayed two hours before we headed out.  All in all it was a great weekend but I was sure ready to get home and start another weekend toward retirement age!


No comments:

Post a Comment