This is a hard topic because I don't like to think I'm good at things but if I have to choose I would say:
1. Horses - I've been around horses since I was old enough to walk. My grandfather bought me my first pony when I was about two and I've been hooked ever since!
2. Photography - This is a thriving passion. I am definitely still an amateur when it comes to photography but am looking for different way to learn new things all the time!
3. Computers - I have always had a niche for computers and learning how they work. Ever since I was in the third grade I wanted to go to school for computers. Now I get to enjoy working with computers on a daily basis.
4. Being a sister, daughter, daughter-in-law, grand daughter, wife, friend or family member - these are the roles that I play every day and strive to be the best I can be. Its hard at times to fill every role but I try my best.
5. Following God - This is definitely a daily struggle to stay focused on the Lord. I try and make sure that I am reading his word and living my life how he would want me to live it. I promise its not easy but it is definitely worth it!