Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 3 | Getting to Know You Series | I Am Looking Forward To...




I have several things that I am looking forward to this year!

1 - This collaboration with Suzie Lou Blog is really exciting for me.  This is my first link up with another blog and I've known Laura since we were little in 4-H together.  

The Suzie Lou Blog

2 - Warm spring weather so I can spend more time riding my horses.

3 - 1 year anniversary weekend with my husband in Gatlinburg. 

(via)

4 - Graduation from Gardner Webb University in August.

(via)


5 - My favorite trail ride of the entire year in Grassy Creek, VA.  I have been for the past 6 years and I look forward to it every year.  We spend the weekend raising money for Therapeutic Riding Programs across the state, riding horses on the new river, and camping with great friends.

    

6 - I get to ride horses on the beach for the first time.  It has always been a dream of mine so the first week in November I get to spend a week at the beach riding horses and raising money for the American Heart Association.

(via)


No comments:

Post a Comment