Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blog-tember | DAY 10

Brave Love Blog

Well it's another day of the Blog-tember challenge.  Today we have to describe 10  5 things about ourselves that we like.  To be honest it would be easier to describe 5 things that I don't like about myself.

1. I never meet a stranger.  I love meeting new people and talking about things that we have in common.  Crowds don't scare me and you can never have to many friends.

2.  If I can't figure out how to do something I will figure it out.  I am stubborn and hard headed and I will find out how to do something.

3.  I'm very reliable.  If you ask me to do something then I will do everything in my power to do it to the best of my ability.

4. I'm a very devoted friend and if you ever need anything all you have to do is pick up the phone and call.

5. I have a song for every occasion.  If we are having a conversation and it triggers a song in my head...I will sing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment