Thursday, September 4, 2014

Blog-tember | DAY FOUR


Day 4 she asks us what our favorite fashion trends are and what fashion trends we can't stand.

To start off with I'm not someone that claims to be a fashionista by any means because most of the time my wardrobe consists of flip flops, jeans, and a t-shirt.

My first staple item is cowboy boots.  I currently have  about four pairs but they are always one of my go to items to dress up an outfit.


My second favorite item is cool tank tops with cardigans.  You can dress them up or dress them down and they are super comfortable. 

Girlie Grunge

Some of my fashion trends that drive me crazy are leggings that are not worn under something.  Leggings are fine to wear at home to sleep in, to work out in, or to wear under log shirts or dresses or with boots but girls that think they are pants to just wear with a tshirt drive me crazy.


Or girls that try to fit in at a rodeo and wear leggings with cowboy boots and a shirt.  This was at a rodeo we went to a while back and I just had to take a picture of what not to wear to a rodeo.  

Ok...I'm done ranting about leggings.


1 comment:

  1. Lusty chic is all about the variety and experimenting with street styles. It sells variety types and sizes of leggings , trousers , jeans , jeggings , Playsuit , Jumpsuits , Coats , Jackets , Jumpers , Cardigans knitwear etc.

    ReplyDelete