Saturday, September 6, 2014

Blog-tember | DAY 6

Brave Love Blog

I didn't quiet make it home in time to post last night. We visited the fair and spent several hours riding all of the rides.

Since I have a little while today I thought I would catch up on Day 6 which is "Currently what we are doing"

reading - The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
watching - Divergent I've watched it twice since yesterday
trying - New restaurants for Chris's birthday
eating - Just had a few oreos and milk after working outside all afternoon
pinning - Cute things to decorate a house which I don't currently own
tweeting - fun pictures from the fair last night
going - to eat tonight with some friends for Chris's birthday
loving - having a saturday at home to work on the farm
discovering - how hard it is to blog everyday 
enjoying - spending time with my husband
thinking - about taking a nap after I get done
feeling - excited about the rest of the weekend
listening - Grace Askew "Scardy Cat" album
thanking - friends for introducing me to this movie Divergent
starting - to get back into blogging more and enjoying it


2 comments:

  1. I can definitely tell that Divergent is on your mind! :) I'm going to have to find out when the next one is coming out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even explain how good it was. I think the next one is coming out next year! And then the next two in 2016 and 2017. It was right up there with the Hunger Games.

      Delete