Monday, November 24, 2014

Cozy Box Swap!

cozy box swap

This was the first year that I got to participate in the Cozy Box Swap and it was an absolute blast!!

I got paired up with Jamie from The Uncharted Rhoade.  She is from Missouri and lives with her husband in a house they are remodeling together.  It was awesome to meet another blogger that likes farming and they love to hunt.

I was so excited to get my box because it was perfection.  She sent the BEST scarf I have ever had and it is so worn.  I have literally worn it everyday since she sent it.  She even made it by hand!


I also got a super cute coffee mug with hot chocolate and marshmallows.


There are several other things that were super COZY along with the socks, hand warmers, and chap stick for the cold winter days.

I can't wait for next year to meet some more amazing Bloggers.



2 comments: