Monday, December 15, 2014

My Favorite Bible Studies

I love trying out different Bible Studies.  I'm always up for a new Bible Study.  When I stumbled upon She Reds Truth I was so excited.  These ladies really know how to put a Bible Study together.  You can either download the app for the Iphone/Droid or Visit their website She Reads Truth for a free daily Bible Study.  

Every Bible Study that I have done with She Reads Truth has been very touching.  I always get so much.  One of my favorites was "Hymns" and "In Everything Give Thanks".  If you get a chance or are looking for a new Bible Study I would suggest checking them out.

SRT-Hymns_instagram_day1

Also everyday they provide an awesome social media image to let others know what study you are doing!

A Bible Study that I am really looking forward to is the Imperfect Vessel - Winter 2015 Bible Study.  This seems like it is going to really define a new path.  It is geared toward women that are busy and it shows them how to create a new path that will help keep them close to God.  If you get the chance, check it out and sign up!  You won't regret it!!



Do you have any recommendations for any good Bible Studies?  What are some of your favorites?



No comments:

Post a Comment