Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Weekend Rambles

This past weekend was amazing.  We have so much going on in our lives I don't even know where to start.

First off, my sister was coming home from Raleigh this weekend and it was the first time I had seen her in about a month.  I knew we were in for Mexican food and riding horses.

My father-in-law and my sister riding.

I had to take a selfie because I'm always the one taking pictures and seem to not be in a lot of them.

I did make it into one picture out of the two days that we rode!

Second off, I have started a new part time job at a local vets office and so far I love it.  It's been a few years since I worked in a vets office but it is coming back super fast.  It has its ups and downs but time sure does fly by when I'm there.

Third, we are in the process of putting a house in.  I haven't said much because we have been in the waiting process that seems like FOREVER.  We finally got the go ahead to start grading, and ya'll we have a drive way now!!  I'll be sure to post more pictures as we get further along.

This is the last picture that I took, he just put the driveway in tonight and we are getting gravel tomorrow!!  I'll take some more pictures so you can see how awesome it looks now.

We had a great weekend and of course it went by way to fast.  Can't wait for more great weekends in the next few months!!

The sunset was a great way to end a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment