Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Ramblins



This post is just going to catch you up on everything that is going on in our crazy lives.  Sometimes I feel like I can't catch a free moment so here goes...

~ We just signed the pre-close papers on our house that means hopefully (fingers crossed) we will be able to move in!

~ Some ladies from The Peony Project had a meet up at Amiles French Bakery in Charlotte, NC.  It was a great group of ladies but this will be a post in in itself later on.


~ The horses are doing great.  Gen (the new horse) is coming along wonderfully.  We have been trying to ride her as much as possible but the weather has been hit or miss.


~ One of my best friends, Stephanie, is moving back to NC from WV.  I'm so glad to have her back and have my movie buddy around so we can hit the big screen!


~ I started a new part time job at the vets office about a month ago.  I love working with animals and it was been a lot of fun so far!

Be on the lookout in the next few weeks for my first instagram giveaway!! Follow me @lazelfarm to stay up to date with everything that is going on!






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house stuff! <3 I know your excited & I pray that y'all get to move in soon! & I know your happy about your friend moving back! It is always nice having a friend close by to hang with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We are beyond excited about finally getting our own house. It's been a long time coming. She is super cool and I've missed her dearly since she moved because of her job.

      Delete