Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Morning Rambles


This weekend I have been looking forward to for a long time because it was the Cleveland Rodeo.  This is my favorite rodeo of the entire year.  It's action packed and has some awesome rodeo folks. Friday night I got to the rodeo about 630 and ended up staying till 1 in the morning.

Here are a few pictures from this weekend:





Saturday morning I had to work at the vets office and then I crashed for a few hours to catch up on some sleep.

Saturday evening we celebrated my cousins 6th birthday party with a cookout and homemade icecream.


Saturday night we went and watched the new Jurassic World and it was awesome.  I would recommend it to anyone!!

Sunday was spent going to church, eating lunch with the family and enjoying the nice cool air conditioning with this mid nineties and high humidity weather we have been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment