Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Weekend Rambles


On Saturday morning we took off to Old Salem which is part of Winstan-Salem.  It is a cute little town nestled right up beside the big city.  We piled in the car and spent the afternoon in this small town.






I'll do a more detailed post in a couple of days.

On Sunday after church I got to do a fun photo shoot for some friends of ours and we had a blast.  There is never a dull moment with the Brown family.


After we finished up with pictures I went with my mom to see the play "The Music Man".  It was put on by the Hickory Community Theater and they did a fantastic job.  Going to the theater is such a fun way to spend time with someone and to enjoy something other than the movies.


All in all it was a great weekend and one for the books!

I've been working hard on my photography website and I have it up and running.  I'm slowly going to start migrating all of my photography blogging over to my new website but keep this as a personal blog.  If you want to check out my new website www.lazelfarmphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment