Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Weekend Ramblings | Christmas Edition


Thursday was Christmas Eve and that means that we will be visiting my Dad's side of the family.  I spent the entire day at my grandmother's house baking and enjoying the day with family.  That night everyone piles into my grandmother's house and we enjoy a great meal and a game of dirty Santa.


The Teague Clan

On Christmas morning we invited my Dad, Step mom and grandmother up to our house for Christmas morning brunch.  It was a great time and we sat around and enjoyed lots of laughs for several hours.

Then it was off to my mom's family's Christmas.  We all gathered in my grandparents farm house and enjoyed the crazy warm weather for this time of year.  Five years ago we were building a snowman on Christmas day and this year we were standing outside in short sleeve shirts and sandals.








We had such a great time and we are very blessed to have such a great family.

On Saturday it was time to play catch up on sleep.  We took it easy most of the day and then headed to a friends house for local snacks and a fun after Christmas party.

On Sunday my sister and I headed up to the Biltmore House in Asheville, NC.  It is a huge house with several thousands of acres of gardens and ponds to explore.  Here are a few pictures from the day:


It was a really great weekend being off of work but now its back to the real world of working and busy life.

How was your Christmas this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment