Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Do you really want to know?

So I haven't done an update on our lives in a few weeks so my friend Cassie over at Always a Blogsmaid did 21 questions to get to know her better.  I thought that it would be fun and something different that I haven't done before.

Plus being home sick with the stomach bug, it gives my brain something to do besides get into a tv coma.


1. Are you named after someone? I am named after one of my great ++++ grandparents and my middle name is after my mom and grandmother.

2. When was the last time you cried? Joey Feek of the group Joey and Rory recently passed away and I have read the latest blog post the other day and cried.  They are such a beautiful couple and I hated to see someone so special leave this earth so early.

3. Do you have kids? No but we will have a small Loudermilk walking around sometime in the future. I have many great cousins that fill the gap for now and are a constant reminder how much work kids are.




4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? It depends on what day of the month you ask me this.  Most days I would be like sure!! but there are a few days I may have to pass lol

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I don't think I can speak one sentence with out using one word of sarcasm!

6. Will you ever bugee jump? Probably not in this life time.  Riding a huge 200ft roller coaster is close enough for me.

7. What is your favorite cereal? Crispix with a cup of sugar on top

8. What is the first thing you notice about people? I look at people's shoes.  I know this is weird and random but for some reason I always look at peoples shoes first.

9. What is your eye color? brown or hazel

10. Scary movie or happy endings? I love scary movies and happy movies.  So I am game with which ever.

11. Favorite smells? Fresh shavings in the barn and cut hay in the spring

12. Summer or winter? Winter.  You can put on enough clothes to stay warm but can only take off so many clothes when it is hot in the summer.

13. Computer or television? I like both. I am bad to work on the computer and watch tv at the same time.

14. What is the furtherist you have ever been from home? The furthest west I have been is Iowa to visit family.

15. Do you have any special talents? Riding horses if that counts.


16. Where were you born? Good ole Hickville, NC

17. What are your hobbies? Photography, horseback riding, hiking and cooking.

18. Do you have any pets? 14 cows, 3 horses, 2 dogs, and 1 cat.







19. Favorite movie? Eurotrip, 8 seconds, and Pure Country

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes one sister, Kate

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm still trying to figure this one out.  I would love to do photography full time and travel the world doing this.  But still working on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment