Friday, April 29, 2016

A Weekend Update

Last weekend was a great weekend for the books.  It was one of those weekends that I wish could have lasted a few more days.

Friday night we met up with my dad and step mom and grabbed a bite and then wandered around wal mart aimlesly for an hour or so and spent money that we didn't need to spend.

Saturday morning my cousin came over and we decided to take a short ride with the horses. My father in law decided to join us and we had a good afternoon laughing and goofing off while riding.




After we rode a couple of hours we took the horses out to a new pasture to enjoy some fresh new spring grass.


Also this weekend we finally got our farm logo on our horse trailer.  I was super excited because it is something that we have wanted to do since we bought it.


After our ride on Saturday we decided to head to the local fire departments truck pull.  I know this sounds red neck but don't knock it until you try it.  It is a lot of fun and a fun evening to sit and hang out with everyone.






Sunday we headed off to church for a great service.  After church my friend Casey, who is also a photographer, asked me if I would be interested in heading to a Motocross race right up the road from my house. 

I was excited because I have never gotten to photograph motocross and I'm really always up for a new challenge.

What I didn't know is how much walking and red dirt we would get into.  But getting dirty, hiking through the woods, and almost getting run over by a motorcycle was all worth it.  I can not wait to do this again and get some awesome shots.





What are some fun things that you like to do on the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment