Thursday, August 21, 2014

Totle Social | Guilty Pleasures

Helene in Between

1. I'm completely addicted to Hershey Kisses.  They are just enough to fix that chocolate crave but two of them make it even better.

2. I'm addicted to reading blogs.  I spend more time reading other blogs than I do even working on my own.  It's a great way to pass the time and I have met a lot of interesting gals along the way.

3. Chic-fillet Vanilla icecream.  On my lunch break I will drive 30 minutes just to get a small cup of that amazing vanilla ice cream.

4. The show Criminal Minds. When ever I see it on I have to stop what I am doing and watch it or at least DVR it.  It is one of the best shows and I have been watching it since it aired.

5. My horses.  They always tend to make a bad day better when I can visit with them and even an evening spent in the saddle gives me time to get away and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment