Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Girl and Her Horse

Teagan is my cousin and I have had the chance of sharing my love of horses with her!  She got started at a young age and has stuck to it and it has been amazing to see her grow into such an amazing rider.  Teagan has a natural talent and love for horses that will last a life time and I am excited to share some of the pictures that we got to take.


Teagan is getting ready to turn 13 and it's been 8 years since she first started riding horses.  I've seen the passion grow inside of her and it's the same passion that I had at her age.


She plays other sports and horses are not her only passion but it's that passion the burns inside for such an amazing animal.





A girls love for horses will never leave no matter what age they are.














No comments:

Post a Comment