Thursday, November 13, 2014

Bible Study

Doing a Bible Study has become an important part of my daily routine.  At times in my life not doing a Bible Study was normal.  The more I find myself reading God's word and doing a daily Bible Study the more I realize that if I do miss a time or two, I truly miss it.

Just spending that few minutes reading some scripture in the mornings before I leave for work, tends to make the day a little easier.  Instead of spending my mornings flipping through social media I try to spend it reading a Bible Study.

Now don't get me wrong there are mornings that I would rather look through facebook or instagram as to reading my Bible but it really truly does make a difference in my day.

It's a time that I can reflect on where the Lord is leading me and what plans he has for my life.

It's a time that I can just spend with him.

And I am sure that GOD, who began the good work within you will continue His work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again

When you have questions or worries just open the Bible and tell him how you feel.  I promise he will listen.

In my next post I will share with you some of my favorite Bible Studies that I am currently doing and have done in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment