Back in January I sat down and really broke down my goals for the year. I wanted to break them into different sections so I could be more specific.
1. Get a professional website up and going. (working on this right now)
4. Attend more rodeos and sporting events to photograph. (I have a big one coming up this weekend)
5. Get more comfortable doing portraits/family shoots. (I've really been pushing myself to step out of my box and get more creative)
Laze L Farm Meat Business
3. Advertise and get our name out around our town. (We are working on this. We are getting stocked back up on calves since we sold so many so this is still a work in progress)
1. Set up a domain name.
2. Transfer to Wordpress.
3. Blog at least 3 times per week. (I've been trying but have slacked a few weeks)
4. Sponser a different blog each month. (I've sponsored four blogs so far this year)
1. Have one date night per week (just the two of us) (umm..does once a month count...sometimes we will grab a quick bite)
4. Get Opy a little brother or sister (dog) (she is pregnant now)
5. Decorate our new house. (work in progress)
1. Read through the entire Bible with She Reads Truth (I've switched to just reading the bible, this one jumped around to much for me)
2. Read a new book each month. (I've only read two so far this year)
3. Walk at least three times each week. (Not happened yet)
4. Spend time with friends as much as possible. (I try to this and so far its been pretty good)
5. Drop letters in the mail and keep up with pen pals. (Some have fallen off and others have turned into email pals)
I'm excited I've done as much as I have so far and its only half way through the year. I don't have to accomplish every single thing on the list, but it just gives me something to work towards.