Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Monday Morning Rambles

Things have been crazy around here and I'm finally feeling like my feet are back on solid ground.  I was out of town for two weekends in a row and we survived Bible School

To catch you up on a few things...

I spent the day with a dear friend of mine at a lake close by.  We had a pick nick lunch (from Chic-fillet) and then let the dogs swim and chase the waves.  It was a beautiful day and a great day to slow down and enjoy the beautiful scenery.


Opy loves water and you have to hold him back when he sees water.


Opy was entertaining himself with sticks and chasing waves.


That same weekend my sister and her boyfriend came home and we took a day trip to the mountains to ride at Moses Cone.


Kate and Nick in one of the many fields that we got to ride to.


Of course I had to get a quick selfie.


There is a huge fire tire that you can climb to the top.  We of course had to get our pictures taken up at the top.


Me and Kate posing for an awkward picture.


The horses looking down from the tower.


The beautiful mansion at Moses Cone.





We also got some new calves on the farm!  They are doing great and are almost ready to turn out with the big guys.


It's been a crazy few weeks and I have a lot of catching up to do.  I have some new things brewing and can't wait to share!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment