Saturday, July 2, 2016

West bound and down

Well I have been MIA for well over a month now.  Once the weather started changing I have been wide open.  Don't get me wrong it has been a blast but it definetely keeps you hopping.  

Photography has been amazing.  I have had some great places to shoot from rodeos, to beautiful weddings, to sweet families on our farm.  I pour my heart and soul into each one.  I feel like I become friends with people I do pictures with because I want to get to know new people!

Right now I am sitting in an airport in Charlotte, NC waiting to board a plane to Montana.  This has been a dream of mine to be able to visit this part of the country.  I can't wait to visit yellow stone and maybe see the Teton Mountains.  It is going to be beautiful and a dream come true!!

If you would like to follow along on this crazy adventure follow me on Snapchat @mardia1 or on Instagram at @lazelfarms

I will post as often as I can but I'm not sure how good the wifi and cell service is out there!  

Let me know of some good places to visit if you have any ideas!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment