Friday, January 2, 2015

A Year in Review | 2014 | Part 2

July
It seems like the summer months stayed super busy but we had so much fun stuff going on!  We spend the week of July 4 riding horses in Pisgah National Forest seeing all the different waterfalls.  Check out Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3. Graduation was coming up and I got to spend a weekend shooting my favorite rodeo of the year!


August
My cousin Chelbie asked if I would do her senior pictures and I jumped at the opportunity.  We had a blast and their will always be a story to tell from the day we had.  

I also graduated college!  It took me 10 years but was well worth it!

We got the chance to get away and visit Mt. Mitchell in the mountains of NC.

September
September is one of my favorite months of the year.  It means the leaves are changing and the weather is cooling down.  I love spending fall evenings on the farm and evenings at the fair.  

It means weekends spent camping and riding horses.  


October
This is the month that we got engaged 2 years ago. Fall is really setting in and living in the country could not be more beautiful this time of year.  The horses are starting to get their winter coats and visiting my sister in Raleigh and spending a few days at the state fair.

November
Adventures of Halloween Weekend are always fun with the family.  With Thanksgiving upon us we all have something to be thankful for.

I also got to do some more fun photo sessions and some of my favorite to date!


December
I got to do a box swap with Laura @ Suzie Lou Blog.  We spent weekends trying to get in as much riding as we can before winter gets here in full force. Celebrating birthdays and getting our own house.

A few photography moments:

Last but not least is the end of the year.  It has been a great year with many exciting things.  The year has been full of ups and downs but I am thankful where we are in our lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment